3 unfinished blocks

Last night I started working on three unfinished blocks. Right from the get-go something went wrong. The piece of white fabric I had just sewn on got a brown stain on it after we ironed it. This probably was a strip left over from a earlier project in which we used starch. Instead of unstitching the two pieces and sewing on a new one I decided to whack off that side of the block. That side was very curved and, after that little setback, I decided I’d rather have a straight cut. I like how it looks more now.

1st (the annoying one) block:

 The next two were painless; none were cut to the final 12½ x 12½ size because Mo thought we should give the fabric a chance to relax and shrink.

2nd block:

3rd block:

Posted in Quilting and tagged .

Leave a Reply